Smoky Whiskey Whipped Cream
Recipe for adult consumption only. A whiskey flavored whipped cream which adds depth to your favorite holiday beverages and desserts.
- 1 cup Reiter Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar or powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon smoky whiskey
- In large mixer bowl beat whipping cream at medium high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar and whiskey; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Serving suggestions: dollop on hot beverages, cocktails, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, gingerbread, fruitcake, etc.
Tip: Store extra whipped cream refrigerated in covered container.